I have been searching and searching for the (too ancient for most of you) Mission Impossible TV Show Theme ringtone for my BlackBerry, and cannot find it anywhere.

I have been all over Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Create and Download Free Ringtones from Your Music. which is usually the best, and all of theirs are from the movies...and that's not what I want. I had it on my old Motorola Razr V3...but can't find it now to save my life!!

Can anybody help me on this?
    12-02-07 07:20 AM
    You don't have the Razr anymore?
    If you do then you can either send it to your BB or take the files and add it to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 08:51 AM
    You can go to Free Blackberry Downloads | Themes | Wallpapers | Ringtones | Forum. Under their forums/boards there is a section fo ringtones. I have seen it there along with other old skool tv show ringtones. I got the theme song to Sanford & Son from there, lol.
    12-02-07 10:16 AM
    I have one. PM me and I can send you the MP3
    12-02-07 12:54 PM
    You can go to Free Blackberry Downloads | Themes | Wallpapers | Ringtones | Forum. Under their forums/boards there is a section fo ringtones. I have seen it there along with other old skool tv show ringtones. I got the theme song to Sanford & Son from there, lol.
    Thank you, ma'am.

I had actually tried the three versions on eveek.com, but they all turned out to be MP3 or Midi copies of the original TV theme.

I forget where the heck I got the one on my old Moto...but it was excellent. It sounded exactly like the original...and may have been.

Guess I'll keep searching...
    12-02-07 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD