I've had my Bberry Curve for just over a week now. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but sometimes I don't have the 'Go To' option when I open my browser. Why does this happen.

Tons more Q's to come...

-M
    10-28-08 10:27 AM
    That happens on certain pages. Simply reopen your browser to your homepage and the option will reappear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 10:36 AM
    The option will sometimes disappear if the browser is not closed out properly. Whenever you are done using the internet you shold close out by hitting the blackberry menu key and then scrolling down to the close option. That should work for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 12:18 PM
    The only time I've had this issue is when I'm in the email settings, which pulls up the BIS. Once inside I have to clear cache and close out properly, be sure you are using the browser icon to open the web each time and not hitting the email settings icon. The email settings icon can often look similar, mine is a glode with a small envelope.
    10-28-08 12:29 PM
    Thanks... this seemed to help. Also, I think I might have been trying to access the web through the Sprint Store browser menu key... and that doesn't seem to give you the 'go to' option. So I just hid that menu option.
    10-28-08 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD