When I miss a call and get a voice mail, I get

1) a message in my email inbox (BB only)
    2) an SMS
    3) A notice in my phone log that I missed a call.

I want NONE of these, the icon showing a voice mail is enough for me.

I can't seem to find the settings I change, help!
    10-02-08 10:57 AM
    Green Phone Button / Menu / Options / Call Logging / None
    will eliminate the Message.
    10-02-08 11:14 AM
    Don't know if you will see this, been having a **** of a time posting replys via my bb browser. Anyways, if you go to your message box> options > general settings > sms and email inboxes > seperate. I found this very nice. After doing so you can hide your message box, and just use your sms/mms icon for just that, and you will just get the icon for vm displayed under time of day. Hope this helps! I as well did the above mentioned by mr moderater.
    10-02-08 11:23 AM
    Thank you both.

I do have email and MMS/SMS separate.

I do not understand though what you mean by hide message box? Can you please clarify?
    10-02-08 12:24 PM
    Thank you both.

I do have email and MMS/SMS separate.

I do not understand though what you mean by hide message box? Can you please clarify?
    Scroll over the icon you want hidden, hit menu and select hide...
    10-02-08 12:26 PM
    I still get an SMS/MMS that I have a new Voice mail. Can I turn this off? Of course there is an icon which pops up on the home screen to tell me I have a new SMS/MMS too.

Ideas? Too many notifications.
    Last edited by pnut333; 10-03-08 at 07:43 AM.
    10-03-08 07:18 AM
    Scroll over the icon you want hidden, hit menu and select hide...

If I hide it, new messages and alerts will still show up, and I have to open them to get the alert to go away.
    10-03-08 07:26 AM
    I still get an SMS/MMS that I have a new Voice mail. Can I turn this off? Of course there is an icon which pops up on the home screen to tell me I have a new SMS/MMS too.

Ideas? Too many notifications.
    You now have to go into the Phone by hitting the dial key once. Then hit the menu key and scroll down to options. Go to "Call Logging" and ensure 'none' is selected.
    10-03-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD