Hey Guys/Gals -

So I have been an AT&T/Cingular customer forever and of course have a SIM card in my current phone. My new BB is on Verizon and of course does not have a SIM (CDMA technology only until LTE comes out).

Any suggestions on how to get my contacts over? Bluetooth is not supported between the two devices; I already tried...

Thanks in advance -

DC
    09-06-08 10:08 AM
    Are you coming from another blackberry or from another device that syncs with outlook?
    09-06-08 10:15 AM
    I thought about that but was hoping there was an easier way. Is there any way to store contacts on to the san disk and then copy over? What about any web options. I just don't want to end up creating duplicates in outlook which then have to be cleaned up.
    09-06-08 10:27 AM
    No there isn't. Outlook is gonna be your best option. You can use Desktop Manager and set it up to sync to your BB.
    09-06-08 11:12 AM
    Take both phones to any Verizon store and they will transfer them for you! they use a machine called cellbrite. they can trasfer from the old device itself or the SIM card! some indirect dealers charge a fee for this. but worth it if you have a lot of contaacts.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-06-08 at 11:25 AM.
    09-06-08 11:14 AM
    JACKPOT!! That is what I was looking for....Thanks for helping out!
    09-06-08 09:16 PM
    Sure! That's how i transferred my contacts! Takes 2 minutes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD