Hello All!
    I am very excited to be here. I am a retired refinery worker(33 yrs) and, have been using these computer devices since 1970's. I ran a BBS(Control Room BBS/ Color 64) for nearly 10 yrs. If you heard of me, please hollar! I am on here seeking advice on HOW to re-establish the workings on my BB Playbook. Looking for to the welcomes and hope to make friends in this community. Ciao!!!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-14-19 11:58 PM
    Hello All!
    I am very excited to be here. I am a retired refinery worker(33 yrs) and, have been using these computer devices since 1970's. I ran a BBS(Control Room BBS/ Color 64) for nearly 10 yrs. If you heard of me, please hollar! I am on here seeking advice on HOW to re-establish the workings on my BB Playbook. Looking for to the welcomes and hope to make friends in this community. Ciao!!!
    Welcome!

Can you describe your issues with your PlayBook?
    06-15-19 12:02 AM
    TY for replying, my issue is; when I turn the device on(after several yrs being packed away), I get a prompt to enter my BB ID / password?? I have no clue what the pw is . I do show the ID on screen but cannot enter the "[email protected]" account. Any help will be appreciated.
    06-15-19 12:16 AM
    TY for replying, my issue is; when I turn the device on(after several yrs being packed away), I get a prompt to enter my BB ID / password?? I have no clue what the pw is . I do show the ID on screen but cannot enter the "[email protected]" account. Any help will be appreciated.
    Maybe try online.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...ecoverpassword
    06-15-19 07:55 AM
    Hi Larry,

Unfortunately you would need to have access to the [email protected] account or at least remember its password in order to reset the account. Do you remember the e-mail account's password or have any idea what it might be?

If not let us know as there are alternative ways to access your Playbook, which can be used with varying degrees of difficulty and data loss.
    06-18-19 04:41 PM
    @LarryC1153 Can also try here.. - https://t-mobile.blackberry.com/ even though it says BB10 and PlayBook are not supported there, perhaps you set up a secondary account in BIS that it might reset to. It was an option once upon a time.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-18-19 06:56 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and our great community.
    06-28-19 07:31 PM