It seems like I have to reboot every day or sometimes twice a day or i quit recieving calls. does anyone think this is a phone problem? is there something I can do to avoid rebooting so much?
    11-01-08 09:16 AM
    Check out Apps running in background: Alt-esc (there are 5 standard one, I don't remember which ones off the top of my head), and be sure you are closing apps after you use them. The troubleshooting common issues link below helps with some of this also.

Consider removing unwanted/unused apps... you can click on the Blackberry 101 lesson below and click on Lesson 20 for freeing up memory.
    11-01-08 09:43 AM
    Here is a list of the 5 apps that are always running: (Home Screen, Messenger, Browser, Call Log, and Messages)
    11-01-08 09:54 AM
    Thanks for the info. i have another Question for you. How do you backup your contact info? I'm afraid of losing all my contacts if something happens to the phone.
    11-01-08 01:27 PM
    Use the DM to backup your contacts.
    11-01-08 05:06 PM
    Use the DM to backup your contacts.
    It's a breeze, connect your bb to your pc and open DM. Select the Backup/Restore icon and it will backup your entire device. Takes about 2 mins. I have mine set to backup every 7 days.
    11-01-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD