I use Google Apps for my email. Sometimes I get my mail almost instantly, sometimes it delayed by hours. What can I do to correct this? I have deleted the account on BIS and added it again. I use IMAP just as Google suggests. I have also sent the service books again. However, I have just tested the account by sending myself an email almost 30 minutes ago and still don't have it on my BB.

Any advice?
    11-16-08 04:15 PM
    I don't know that you can do anything to help the email come any quicker. Once an email is sent out into the internet there's not really anything one can do to "speed up" the process. We are all at the mercy of the internet itself and the mail handlers for which we have no control. I've seen Gmail be about as instant as can be and then... sit there and churn away for a long time on an email the next day. So many links in the process, so little control once you hit SEND.
    11-17-08 07:17 AM
    30 minutes IS slow, takes an average 30-45 seconds for me to get e-mail to my BB thru my G-Mail account.
    11-17-08 07:42 AM
    I dont use google but I have the same problem with Yahoo.. I think it is a problem that we will be forced to live with.
    11-17-08 10:32 AM
    Ive got no problem what so ever. As a matter of fact, gmail with google apps works better and more reliable than the email app from blackberry. I have my gmail account both ways. My emails dont always arrive to the blackberry mail but my gmail app does not fail. Question Though: If I install docstogo, will I see my excell atachments from gmail app??
    11-17-08 10:45 AM
    Ive got no problem what so ever. As a matter of fact, gmail with google apps works better and more reliable than the email app from blackberry. I have my gmail account both ways. My emails dont always arrive to the blackberry mail but my gmail app does not fail. Question Though: If I install docstogo, will I see my excell atachments from gmail app??
    Yes, your Excel attachments will open in DocstoGo from your Gmail.
    11-17-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD