Hey all,

After lurking for the past several months reading all of the great content on the forums, I have finally decided that it was time to register. I am looking forward to getting my hands on my first Blackberry in the coming week and being a part of the great community! Hope my boss does not notice the drop in productivity!

-Tim
    11-14-08 11:22 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-14-08 11:23 PM
    Hello and welcome Mr. Lurker now user!
    11-14-08 11:24 PM
    Hey all,

After lurking for the past several months reading all of the great content on the forums, I have finally decided that it was time to register. I am looking forward to getting my hands on my first Blackberry in the coming week and being a part of the great community! Hope my boss does not notice the drop in productivity!

-Tim
    He/she will. : ) Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 11:37 PM
    I lurked for close to a year before I joined.

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-14-08 11:46 PM
    PvT you beat me to it all the time

11-15-08 12:14 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    11-15-08 12:17 AM
    Mr. Tim Lurker,

Welcome aboard! You're in for the ride of your life!

Paige

11-15-08 12:26 AM
    From a former lurker, welcome aboard!

11-15-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD