Loving my new Blackberry Curve 8330 - in red! Being able to do so much with one device is great.

So far only one problem. I am a forum admin and have linked the forum admin account to my gmail account. I'm getting the emails, but I can only answer them using my gmail account address, not my forum admin one. This is not a good thing. Any advice for adding that email address to my gmail account on my Blackberry?
    11-29-08 11:53 AM
    yes it is a great device and it just about does everything you need (depending on what it is)
    also if needed there are so many apps to get if needed on cb
    so welcome to crackberry
    11-29-08 12:03 PM
    Take a look at this and see if this is what you would like to do... http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...645/#post34948
    11-29-08 12:11 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    11-29-08 12:15 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I am also Red & Curvy! Did you try the email setip wizzaed with the forums email address?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 12:25 PM
    11-29-08 01:08 PM
    I tried the email set up. What I've wound up doing is setting up a Blackberry email account and modifying the address so that I could send forum admin email from my Blackberry. It was a bit frustrating since on my computer I can just toggle between my gmail address and forum admin address, but I couldn't on my Blackberry. But that's the only issue I've had with my new Blackberry.
    11-29-08 11:33 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-30-08 12:01 AM
    I'm using gmail as a spam filter and having same issue.

11-30-08 09:54 AM
    I'm using gmail as a spam filter and having same issue.

When replying I can only select the gmail acct. If I forward the message I can select which acct to use. But not on replying. Any ideas?

Thanks

11-30-08 09:56 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-30-08 10:03 AM
    Thanks, everyone. I'm feeling rather proud of myself. I found a free wallpaper I really liked, but it was sized for a computer screen. I downloaded it to my computer, resized it, emailed to myself as an attachment, downloaded it to my Blackberry and set it as my wallpaper. Now I have a wallpaper I really love.

I am truly addicted to this little device. I'll be on my computer and will get on my Blackberry to check my email. The best $99 I ever spent.
    Last edited by ElaineC; 12-03-08 at 12:47 PM.
    12-03-08 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD