I loved the look of my Blackberry curve when I got it and thought of all the good things that it could do, however, I still havent managed to get any sort of mail working on it. I would love to have my yahoo mail come through but doesnt seem to work. I cant get my work mail working (but thats a company thing so no worries there). Also the B'Berry messenger service....not sure what use that is unless all of your friends etc. have blackberry's too, so, at the end of the day I just use it as a common all garden mobile phone without a video function on it.
    **-Hum never mind
    12-01-08 12:26 PM
    Just a quick question...did you get BlackBerry data service? Because in order for e-mail to work, you have to have the data service.
    12-01-08 02:09 PM
    You mentioned you have not been able to receive mail on the BB. What steps have you taken so far to try and set it up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 02:15 PM
    There is tons of information available to resolve most of your minor issues but it appears as though you have gave up altogether or are you merely just venting? The guys and girls on this site have an unlimited amount of knowledge. All you have to do is ask.
    12-01-08 09:00 PM
    BBM- You can find a kajillion people to talk to here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/

Video Camera - You can make that happen with an upgrade to
    OS 4.5 which you can find (with instructions) here

Email - Simply log onto the BIS site and set them up and resend your service books.

Most of your issues could have been resolved by a simple search or just
    spending a modicum of time reading some of the threads and How-To's
    12-02-08 02:55 AM
    Thank you to everyone who replied. I now have renewed vigour to try and get it working..
    12-09-08 08:50 AM
    My renewed enthusiasm is paying off. I now have the video and voice recorder working and am just about to get into the whole mail and BBM thing.
    I realise that I should have spent more time doing the leg work but I just got a bit frustrated by it all when one or two things didnt go the way I wanted. Anyway, once again thanks you to the clever people.. Keith
    12-09-08 11:55 AM
    Welcome to the darkside young Skywalker
    12-09-08 07:28 PM
    the force is strong in you
    12-09-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD