Hello. I am new to the board and a proud owner of a new BB. I am having an issue with Yahoo Messenger. I did a search to see if anyone else has had a similar problem, and didn't find anything.

When someone IMs me, I do not receive the message. I only receive an error message saying something along the lines of RIM que overflow. I am unable to figure out how to retrieve these lost messages, if there even is a way. I have a feeling that it has to do with a limit of instant messages versus text messages. I have never received a text message on my phone although I've had people attempt to send them to me.

Occasionally, I do receive a Yahoo IM, but ONLY if I happen to look at the message the exact moment it is sent to me. I was pretty excited about the ability to use yahoo IM while away from home, but if my BB continues to erase them, then I plan on just deleting the application.

Is there a solution for this? Is there a way for me to find the lost messages?

Thanks!
    06-21-07 05:22 PM
    That is very wierd. Are you using the Yahoo IM software available from RIM, or a 3rd party software?
    06-22-07 10:22 AM
    It is definitely yahoo messenger from RIM.
    06-22-07 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD