A Blackberry Bold 9780 in white.

Background info: I own a bunch of Apple products, I have owned normal non-smart phones in the past and a HTC Desire Z. The loose hinge on it and low battery life drove me to accepting defeat and getting a Blackberry.

I am pretty impressed with the phone so far. I have had it for a week and my price plan is pretty awesome.

Anyway...

Hey all
    02-01-11 09:00 PM
    A Blackberry Bold 9780 in white.

Background info: I own a bunch of Apple products, I have owned normal non-smart phones in the past and a HTC Desire Z. The loose hinge on it and low battery life drove me to accepting defeat and getting a Blackberry.

I am pretty impressed with the phone so far. I have had it for a week and my price plan is pretty awesome.

Anyway...

Hey all
    Hey! Welcome aboard. You will be quarantined and interrogated shortly....I hope it will be brief and painless.
    02-01-11 09:20 PM
    Hey! Welcome aboard. You will be quarantined and interrogated shortly....I hope it will be brief and painless.
    HEY! No Apple flashbacks allowed. . Welcome to the CrackBerry forums and the World of BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 10:37 PM
    Welcome to the forums
    02-02-11 09:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. I am an Apple fan in computer land but otherwise BB rules in my house. We have two so far and looking to a third soon. Once you get really hooked the addiction to BB is hard to beat.
    02-02-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD