ok so my step-dad has had one of these dang fangled crackberrys for a few months now. i fianlly got my self one today i haven't figured out how to even half use it and i'm alredy addicted someone please tell me there's a cure
    01-02-09 11:21 PM
    Welcome to CB! hit the 101 link in my signature for a good start.
    01-02-09 11:22 PM
    ok so my step-dad has had one of these dang fangled crackberrys for a few months now. i fianlly got my self one today i haven't figured out how to even half use it and i'm alredy addicted someone please tell me there's a cure
    bb 101 good place to start also review the manual and spend time reading the different posts. In the beginning they kept me up until past 2-3 am. i was so captivated by the information because I wanted to know all could about the Storm since it is my first. But the best way to appreciate it is to use it for everything!
    Why would you want to be cured? I love it here......
    01-03-09 01:31 AM
    Crackberry.com IS the cure! (If 'cure' means an utterly addictive in itself,veritable source of instant knowledge from fellow lunatics) *speaks for self,obviously*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 03:57 AM
    ya will i have one big problem with the stqaying up late addicted to this place and the phone....i have a 6 month old son
    01-03-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD