Hi, Ive had my bold for a week - my first BB and am completely hooked! I was wondering if I am supposed to have a call log icon ??? Im sure there was one when I first turned it on - a receiver with 2 little arrows ? or was I imagining it because I cant find it anywhere! If I should have one, any ideas as to how I find it or get it back?
    11-20-08 05:08 AM
    You may have hidden it. From the home page, click menu, then click show all.
    11-20-08 07:14 AM
    In your message folder:

Options
    View Folder
    Phone Call Logs

As mentioned above you may have hidden the recent call icon. You can also access this recent call list by pressing your green call button once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 12:50 PM
    In your message folder:

Options
    View Folder
    Phone Call Logs

As mentioned above you may have hidden the recent call icon. You can also access this recent call list by pressing your green call button once.

Don't you mean the green button then the red one? I was thinking pushing the green button twice would call the last number in the call log?
    11-20-08 12:57 PM
    Well, on my curve i hit the green call button once to bring up a recent call list.

Yes, pressing it twice would call someone.

i'm reading my quote and it does say hit it once, lol.

11-20-08 01:04 PM
    I read it wrong. My bad. lol.
    11-20-08 01:49 PM
    LOL. You had me confused a little. No worries, text misunderstandings happen!

11-20-08 01:52 PM
    Yes, Yes it does. Sorry for the confusion. Or did you go back and edit your initial reply? jk!
    11-20-08 01:55 PM
    LOL, nope. If i'm wrong i leave it. No shame in that. i hope the OP got their question answered as we hijacked the thread!

11-20-08 02:30 PM
    I had figured out the pressing the call button to bring it up and I have tried menu in the home screen, but there is only a hide option so I presume Im showing everything Ive got ...?
    11-20-08 05:55 PM
    Yeah I guess you are.
    11-21-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD