So i have become totally addicted to Crackberry. I have spent alot of time going thru the posts on here for any tricks i can use. I started off easy, just learning the basics of how to use it, and how to fix routine problems... memory cleaning and stuff.
    so i got a bit braver recently and went thru stoners guide and followed it all. Worked great. Then i went in to my log data and cleared it, then stopped all logging.
    Now, every night i loose my data services. When i get up in the mornings there are no emails or anything... Try to connect to my browser (to see what i missed on crackberry) but no connection. I go in to manage connections and all looks well, says my data services are on.
    Ended up turning them off, saving, then going back in and turning them back on. Suddenly all my mail shows up and have browser access.
    Did i screw something up. should i enable all my logs again?
    Last edited by Ter1990; 08-19-08 at 08:51 PM.
    08-19-08 07:31 PM
    The logging (alt lglg) i've had off for 6 months no problemo, sounds like your auto turn off got turned on, sound weird
    options>auto on/off>open it up and make sure it's disabled..
    08-20-08 12:43 AM
    I hope your poblem gets fixed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 10:15 AM
    I checked the auto on/off options. they are disabled.
    I can use the phone, text messaging, etc. but the browser and data aren't even though when i go in to manage connections it shows they are on. I have to turn them off, save, then go back in and turn them on and save. Then all my emails come thru immediately and my browser starts working. I also noticed this morining (when i woke up late for work) that even though my alarm said on, it didn't work.
    Any suggestions?
    PS. Just in case my file free memory is 14 052 963
    08-20-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD