Hello everyone, I'm very new to the site, and indeed, to blackberries in general. I've never owned or, in fact, even used one before. So I'm certianly lacking in information. I was wondering of anyone here could direct me to some good FAQs that could bring me up to speed on everything I should know about Blackberries. I've been tasked by my boss in finding out how to unlock as many types of Blackberries as possible, preferably a method that doesn't involve paying some website 50-80$ each one. Hope you guys can help, as this seems to be THE website for finding out such information.
    09-24-07 08:00 AM
    Moste of the time your carrier does the unlocks
    09-24-07 01:13 PM
    Throw down and buy unlocked phones..... Why hack, or complicate your life. If you have a legitimate need to use your phone with more than one provider, buy the phone that does what you need.

Your going to sign a contract to get the "low price" you are looking for. A carrier is willling to subsidize this. Or, you buy an unlocked phone and go about your business.
    10-21-07 03:47 PM
    GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do is the best in the business and their rates are very good.
    10-21-07 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD