Hey!!

New to Crackberry - but a very long time lurker! My name is Katie. I hail from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I've been a Blackberry user for the past 5 years... I started my voyage with the Pearl , which so many before me have. Which, I'll be honest... I loved that phone.

I upgraded to the Bold 9700. Great phone. Had issues with my keyboard (....may have been bleach....) and had to send it in. It worked great for the 2 years I had it. My battery finally started dying a couple of months ago...

*Enter silly friend*

My friend then gave me a Bold 9900. She dropped it in a toilet (YEP! pee phone!)
    And was convinced it no longer work.. replaced it with an iPhone. I plugged it in, and it worked. And still works. And got a lovely cleaning with Purell.

I'm in love with this phone. It's fantastic. It's perfect for what I use it for ... which is mainly Twitter, these days. It's never froze up, so in my opinion, that's a great start.

Anyways, hope to meet some neat folks on here!!

Have a splendid evening!
    08-05-12 09:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    08-05-12 09:55 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Thanks for a fine tale of BB trekking.
    08-06-12 06:35 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry, I hope the "pee phone" continues to work flawlessly for ya . ENJOY
    08-06-12 07:23 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    Water proof fone lolz
    08-06-12 01:31 PM
    I'd like to welcome you and your urine bold lol enjoy
    08-06-12 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD