For a year I have been dreaming of a blackberry 8320. But, I finally got mine in a used 8320 on Ebay! I knew these things were cool, but I am in love. I can't put it down LOL

Since mine was used, it had a few scratches and I went on ebay to look for something to spruce it up. I found "skins" and it now looks so cool and unique.

I was wondering if there was a forum for dream downloads? I would love a program that helps you keep track of grocery store sales and what is actually a good price for things. With budgets getting tighter, it would be nice to "remember" what, where and when to get the best deals on stuff at the places you shop. I am so busy, i don't have time to remember small details like that. It could be called Save Me!
    Also, a program that helps you keep track of your kids schedule as well as your own. My kids could send me a text about their schedule and i can simply save it to a special schedule that can interface with my schedule.
    you could call it teen tracker.
    If something like this exists, please let me know!

Lisa
    10-18-08 01:05 AM
    Congrats Lisa, welcome to the crack of the internet!

I've not seen a grocery shopping app, thought there is a Digby app for shopping for other things on like FTD and Amazon.

As for the schedule, have you played with the calendar function? You could probably get creative in how you label things so you could tell when it's yours and when it's your kids'.
    10-18-08 01:12 AM
    Welcome aboard Lisa. You will love it here.

Here's 2 you can look at:

Splashwallet at: SplashWallet - Ewallet Software Suite for Palm, Treo, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Smartphone, Motorola Q

or try ShopMagic at: ShopMagic for BlackBerry
    10-18-08 01:48 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. You should get the CB launcher and also check out the popular downloads thread in the Discussion section

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 02:41 AM
    Welcome to the family.

10-18-08 02:42 AM
    Congrats on the new device.
    10-18-08 04:33 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry Lisa

10-18-08 05:03 AM
    welcome to cb!
    10-18-08 09:17 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-18-08 04:32 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    Welcome to CB!!

The tasks and memo pad would be a good start to make lists. There are some 3rd party applications out there but, these 2 programs might work for you.
    10-18-08 04:47 PM
    Welcome aboard!

10-18-08 04:55 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Feed the need.
    10-18-08 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD