Does anyone have this game? I am stuck at one particular part and need some help! Please send me a PIN message if you can help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 04:55 PM
    hahaha, ive never heard of it is it fun?
    11-05-08 04:59 PM
    Its very fun and u can get it off bplay.com

11-05-08 05:07 PM
    ill have to check that out
    11-05-08 05:19 PM
    Thanks for the tip - new game suggestions are always welcome!
    11-05-08 09:10 PM
    HELP Stuck on the beach!!!!!!
    11-05-08 11:38 PM
    Played that years ago... on my 486. Are there newer versions??? or are you looking for retro larry?

Back at the pool again... now the front desk for umpteenth time...
    11-06-08 01:48 AM
    No there are newer versions on bplay.com and I am stuck at the part where u have to give the pretty blonde woman a glass of champagne. I found the bottles but no glasses and don't know where to go next!HELP ME SOMEBODY!

11-06-08 07:59 AM
    Typical problem for LSL, LOL. This is a good thread and thanks on the heads up as to where. I'll get right on it and hope we can help each other soon.

11-06-08 11:21 AM
    OK... While sitting in the waiting room at the Doctors office, I've already gone online and boght the game. Looking forward to going on a cruise with Larry

11-06-08 11:31 AM
    Good old Leisure Suit Larry!! I didnt know there was a version out for blackberry. I'll check it out.
    11-06-08 02:58 PM
    Yea now If someone can just help me I am stuck!

11-06-08 03:11 PM
    I used to play this game with friends years ago. Brings back good memories.

11-06-08 03:20 PM
    Thanks for th tip. I played this years ago.
    11-06-08 03:26 PM
    Is there anyone currently playing that can help me?

11-06-08 05:13 PM
    I just started today, though still at the airport. Seem to have all my stuff, but I can't get through the gate, they keep telling me to wait in line. Just getting started....
    11-06-08 06:20 PM
    Hey send me a message on pin:31c9fd84 and maybe we can help each other

11-07-08 11:07 PM
    I just downloaded this game and I can't get past a certain part. The part is where you have to make drinks and you have to push on the appropriate number buttons to mix the drinks. The problem is that the storm doesn't have number buttons and I have no option to bring up the number pad. Am I doing anything wrong or is anyone else having this issue? I believe I have to do this part in order to advance in the game.
    12-06-08 03:24 PM
    Hello,

Yup it wasn't too long ago that I played LSL, so I know pretty much where you find yourself. I sometimes had problems with the # buttons game sequence even with my keypad. I think this may be a deal breaker for you with the Storm.

I did finally complete the game though. What I recommend is similar to what I did when I bought a game called " Final Battle" and it was configured for different screen resolution, even though it said it supported my screen res.

I wrote an email to I believe it was support@crackberry store.... Or something like that, explained to them that due to this I am unable to see the game well enough to play it and therefore would like a refund. I invited them to try it on a bold for themeselves... I got the refund.

With you situatio, I would suggest the same approach, suggest they might want to put a disclaimer on their re the Storm "not compatible with". Make mention to the fact that it is humanly impossible to play that speed quiz without a keypad and you would like your money back.

If you like, mention that you conversed with another Crackberry member who said that he could not imagine you completing that on a touch screen as it was already very difficult to do so with a tactile keypad.

My refund process took a while, I was copied some back and forth emails between the Crackberry store and the distributor of the game. Finally I got the approval for them to credit me. Though I have yet to get my credit card statement that sjows the credit.

I noticed that your screen name is your email address. I have seen where some folks have done this as well and then contacted Crackberry to request a screen name change. They will only do this for limited circumstances, but a email screen name is certainly one they will accomodate. That is if you would like that.

Hope some of this helps, sorry I don't have a fix or workaround... I think it is what it is

Let me know if that worked out for you, I'm happy to help where I can. Oh, right - if you ordered it from the crackberry store then my aforementioned suggestion applies, if you bought it from another, then of course you'd be contacting them

Anyways, take care

Peter

12-06-08 04:26 PM
    Thanks Peter. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to beat the game because of the touchpad. I contacted BPlay Support earlier and he said to substitute up=2 left=4, right=6, and down=8. Tried this and it still doesn't work. The buttons don't even respond. I'll ask for a refund or see if they can get me another game of equal value. I'm not going to spend hours on end trying to get back 6.99, but I'm still a little bummed.

Also, I noticed I set up my username as my E-mail. I obviously wasn't paying attention. I'm going to see if they can change it.

Thanks again. It's nice to know that people actually read these posts.
    12-08-08 10:16 PM
    And for the new members just joining us:

12-09-08 05:48 AM
    Thanks Peter. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to beat the game because of the touchpad. I contacted BPlay Support earlier and he said to substitute up=2 left=4, right=6, and down=8. Tried this and it still doesn't work. The buttons don't even respond. I'll ask for a refund or see if they can get me another game of equal value. I'm not going to spend hours on end trying to get back 6.99, but I'm still a little bummed.

Also, I noticed I set up my username as my E-mail. I obviously wasn't paying attention. I'm going to see if they can change it.

Thanks again. It's nice to know that people actually read these posts.
    Looks like you got the name change... That's great. Hope you find a game that's awesome on your Storm. Take care.
    12-09-08 01:32 PM
    I just downloaded this game and I can't get past a certain part. The part is where you have to make drinks and you have to push on the appropriate number buttons to mix the drinks. The problem is that the storm doesn't have number buttons and I have no option to bring up the number pad. Am I doing anything wrong or is anyone else having this issue? I believe I have to do this part in order to advance in the game.
    I'm having the same problem, can't find a way to pull up the keyboard and none of the buttons work. If you get a solution please post it, I'll do the same
    12-11-08 11:46 AM
    Does anyone have this game? I am stuck at one particular part and need some help! Please send me a PIN message if you can help!

Haha. Never heard of it but what a great title. Will have to check that out.
    12-11-08 03:39 PM
    I'm having the same problem, can't find a way to pull up the keyboard and none of the buttons work. If you get a solution please post it, I'll do the same
    I decided to give up on it and ask to get another game. Bplay said they would switch me, but I am still waiting for them to do it. Its been a week.

12-13-08 09:01 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD