Hi. Just got a Curve (8330) from VZW yesterday, and for some reason this thing is more fun to play with than any other phone I've ever had. What does RIM coat these things with!? There must be some drug that is absorbed through the fingertips...

Anyway, this isn't my first BB, I had an old 7100t a few years back. But that handheld paled in comparison to the Curve. My last phone was a Palm Treo 700wx, which did the job required, but wasn't as addictive as this BB. I have to admit, I'm jealous of the iPhone, and wanted a Storm as an iPhone wanna-be. But due to budget restraints at work, I had to choose the Curve since it was a no-cost upgrade vs. $150 for the Storm.

I used to manage all the wireless phones for my company, including running the BES several years ago. But I don't anymore, and I'm glad for that. One less thing to worry about, and now I can just be a noobish user and play with the thing like it is a toy.
    03-20-09 08:40 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Enjoy your new Curve.
    03-20-09 08:43 AM
    No doubt the curve will bring you nothing but joy. My father has owned one for years and he's still smiling! Welcome to CB!
    03-20-09 08:53 AM
    Welcome, I just got my first BB (Curve 8330) on Sunday. Can't wait for the weekend so I can play with it more and really learn something about it.
    03-20-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD