My name is David. Used to be, in the dark, olden times, I had Iphones. My wife was a blackberry devotee, her last BlackBerry was the BlackBerry Classic. I thought the Blackberrys were quaint. Once it started losing functionality, she went back to Iphone.
    Last spring, my phone died, so I stuck my Sim card in her old BlackBerry classic. I fell in love with it right away. Half smartphone, half manual typewriter. What joy.
    I explored every feature, customized all I can customize. Explored the ghost town app store.
    I regret that I did not get in on this at the very beginning.
    What I really liked was the activated FM chip and the keyboard. My phone is maybe 7 years old now and it has something very cool that the iPhone still doesn't have.
    I plan to get a Keyone soon. Really I would be content keeping my BlackBerry Classic if it could download MLB at Bat app.
    David

P.S. I tried to post this originally with the crackberry 10 app. Apparently, it's forum read only now.
    01-05-19 06:21 PM
    In the crackberry 10 app you could post pics. Is that possible here?
    01-05-19 06:24 PM
    My name is David. Used to be, in the dark, olden times, I had Iphones. My wife was a blackberry devotee, her last BlackBerry was the BlackBerry Classic. I thought the Blackberrys were quaint. Once it started losing functionality, she went back to Iphone.
    Last spring, my phone died, so I stuck my Sim card in her old BlackBerry classic. I fell in love with it right away. Half smartphone, half manual typewriter. What joy.
    I explored every feature, customized all I can customize. Explored the ghost town app store.
    I regret that I did not get in on this at the very beginning.
    What I really liked was the activated FM chip and the keyboard. My phone is maybe 7 years old now and it has something very cool that the iPhone still doesn't have.
    I plan to get a Keyone soon. Really I would be content keeping my BlackBerry Classic if it could download MLB at Bat app.
    David

P.S. I tried to post this originally with the crackberry 10 app. Apparently, it's forum read only now.
    Welcome to CB !!!! Post early and post often.

I don’t believe CB10 is limited to read only. Something to do with low post count maybe? Uninstall and reinstall CB10 app..... either way... glad to see you’re here.
    01-05-19 07:10 PM
    In the crackberry 10 app you could post pics. Is that possible here?
    Welcome! You certainly can post using the CB app but, alas no pic upload. That feature used to work but has been broken now for quite some time (and won't be fixed). As Chuck said perhaps you don't have enough posts yet. Maybe a mod can enlighten us?
    01-05-19 09:51 PM
    My only suggestion would be to get the Key2 instead of the Keyone. The keyboard on the Key2 is way better and will be more similar to what you're used to coming from the Classic.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    01-05-19 10:27 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry and post often.
    01-15-19 06:54 PM
    Hi there and welcome.

Like the expression 'ghost town app store' - a pity you were not part of it all when things were starting, well.
    01-19-19 12:47 PM
    My only suggestion would be to get the Key2 instead of the Keyone. The keyboard on the Key2 is way better and will be more similar to what you're used to coming from the Classic.
    I am with laybook here - just get the Key2 ;-)
    01-19-19 12:48 PM