Hi there,

I'm french and it makes a good 10 years that I'm enjoying the physical keyboard. I often came here to browse and enjoy some threads from afar. But it has to change today as I'm in the biggest mess that I've ever been with my BB Key2. And today, after a month of struggles, I'm trying to save it one last time before being forced to change for something else... I'm giving myself until the end of the week so I hope you'll be able to help and I will able to keep coming here to enjoy this nice community. Thanks anyway!
    01-12-22 04:24 PM
    Hi there,

I'm french and it makes a good 10 years that I'm enjoying the physical keyboard. I often came here to browse and enjoy some threads from afar. But it has to change today as I'm in the biggest mess that I've ever been with my BB Key2. And today, after a month of struggles, I'm trying to save it one last time before being forced to change for something else... I'm giving myself until the end of the week so I hope you'll be able to help and I will able to keep coming here to enjoy this nice community. Thanks anyway!
    What's the problem?

Also, type *#837837# into the phone dialer and post the OS build and PRD model.
    01-12-22 04:42 PM
    Hello Conite,

I'd love to dial that but I've been ill advised by a repair shop technician who told me to download and launch the PRIV autoloader on it as it was stuck in boot loop. So that's what I've done and now it only boot to the BootLoader Menu. I now have to find the right autoloader but I don't manage. I've also tried SUGAR without succes as the phone is not even in the list. Knowing that it all started after I asked for the USB C connector to be changed. It came back with the SIM card unable to be detected most of the time.

Thank you for the fast answer by the way.
    01-12-22 04:51 PM
    Hello Conite,

I'd love to dial that but I've been ill advised by a repair shop technician who told me to download and launch the PRIV autoloader on it as it was stuck in boot loop. So that's what I've done and now it only boot to the BootLoader Menu. I now have to find the right autoloader but I don't manage. I've also tried SUGAR without succes as the phone is not even in the list. Knowing that it all started after I asked for the USB C connector to be changed. It came back with the SIM card unable to be detected most of the time.

Thank you for the fast answer by the way.
    Stay at the bootloader screen and use this loader:

https://mega.nz/file/pdBjAARa#l5WNgD...z91HlU3r-CGWfs
    Shuswap likes this.
    01-12-22 06:28 PM
    Well thank you. I actually found your post on this one and have been using it. It’s now back in boot loop. But that’s already something. Any idea on what could’ve cause the SIM card being undetected and ending up in this loop and out and back in it again. Anyway, thank you for your precious help!
    01-12-22 07:01 PM
    Well thank you. I actually found your post on this one and have been using it. It’s now back in boot loop. But that’s already something. Any idea on what could’ve cause the SIM card being undetected and ending up in this loop and out and back in it again. Anyway, thank you for your precious help!
    If you were able to run this autoloader without error, and it is still looping, the problem is hardware.
    01-13-22 12:38 AM