I'm sure there is probably an answer for this somewhere but haven't found it. I have a new Bold and have never used a BB before so I'm really in learning mode. I find it frustrating when trying to navigate a web page using the trackball to scroll up and down a long page. I found that using the space key will move me quickly to the bottom of the page but what will bring it back to the top? I have been using an Iphone for over a year and really miss the easy web page navigation.
    11-06-08 09:56 PM
    B-bottom
    T-top

I will try and find a link to some tips for you
    11-06-08 10:21 PM
    11-06-08 10:22 PM
    Here is an excellent "cheat sheet" for the BOLD

Help, How-To & Tips | CrackBerry.com

Have fun!
    11-06-08 10:26 PM
    I really appreciate it. I tried that using Operamini and it did not work. But it did work in the regular internet browser. What are the most optimal settings to use for the browser for the best viewing?

Thanks!
    11-06-08 10:27 PM
    Help, How-To & Tips | CrackBerry.com

Thanks so much for the TIP sheet. That's a lot to study but I'll give it a try. I am impressed with so many features of the Bold but cannot say I am enjoying the internet browsing experience. It is an important feature to me and I may be looking at returning this for the Storm if it comes out within my 30 day return time frame.
    11-06-08 10:36 PM
    BTW, welcome to CB - I see you're a new Bold owner! Congrats!
    11-06-08 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD