Hey I joined a while back, but never introduced myself really. My name is Austin and I work on cars for a living. I own R & R Auto Services LLC in Kentucky. I'm a blackberry addict. I'm comfortable using my device, however while i'm here could someone point me in the direction to change a setting on here? Next to my user name in the top left corner, where it says "PIN" i put "no clue". That was then, but now I know. So how do I change it to include my PIN?

Thanks for the help in advance, and hope to be talking to many of you.
    02-17-11 12:34 PM
    Sure! Use the Forum menubar, and click on Quicklinks, then Edit Details, then you will see it.
    02-17-11 12:50 PM
    Sure! Use the Forum menubar, and click on Quicklinks, then Edit Details, then you will see it.
    Thanks a bunch!!! I'm about to give it a whirl now. 22DD60DE is my pin. Add me if you'd like. Glad someone actually responded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 06:44 PM
    I'll be in Lexington on Feb. 19th at Rupp arena to watch as I call them "my beloved UK Wildcats" take on South Carolina. I'm actually wearing a UK basketball t-shirt right now. Nation of Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-17-11 06:53 PM
    Thanks a bunch!!! I'm about to give it a whirl now. 22DD60DE is my pin. Add me if you'd like. Glad someone actually responded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Also I should say you need to do it from the full site, either on your PC, or, using the link for the full site at the bottom of the mobile site, from your BB, BUT it's much easier to do it from your PC.
    02-17-11 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD