just join yesterday...forgot to say hiii...
    wanna know more bout bb,what makes ppl addicted to it, coz i got it for over a month n im still not a big fan..lol...
    been checkin this forum since i bought this bb, n found some useful information...so i decided to join crackberry....
    ow, also, sorry if one day i might ask some really silly questions...lol..im really new at this... ^^
    02-09-11 07:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

We're here to help. Everyone was new to this once upon a time.

As to what makes people addicted, I think it's probably lots of different reasons. I'm probably a BB addict because my Torch does exactly what I want it to do really quickly and easily. It keeps my life organised as well.
    02-09-11 09:52 PM
    thanx.... ^^
    my bro use torch, but he told me he isnt happy with it, he like his 9700 better...so i bought 9780, coz its suppose to be the better ver of 9700..
    but im havin some minor problem with double key entry n stutter.... -_-"
    02-09-11 11:15 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with that fine phone. I am an addicted BB owner of a 9800. Best handheld device I ever owned among many over the years.

If you are having specific problems and cannot find a solution feel free to post your questions in the right forum. There are lots of very helpful people around here. Many of us are real fans of the BB and its functions.

Good luck.
    02-10-11 08:14 AM
    hello welcome to crackberry
    02-16-11 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD