I was told by someone that i did not have to sign up for data plan to be able to receive emails, something about changing my settings in my yahoo mail. Was curious if that is possible and if so can anyone walk me through it, and if not just want to know so I can move forward from here.

Thanks,

Michael
    10-21-07 12:56 PM
    You need a data plan on your account and as far as I know you don't need to change any settings in your pop account to receive emails on the BB. You can just set it up on the BB itself.
    10-21-07 01:17 PM
    I haven't priced data plan, do you know what a ballpark figure would be monthly?
    10-21-07 01:21 PM
    Probably around $45/mth for data.
    People on Verizon would be able to give you a more informed price range.
    Check this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/ver...-my-book-6820/
    10-21-07 01:53 PM
    I have Verizon and it is $45 a month(I think) for unlimited. I would recommend the unlimited plan because you, like the rest of us, will become addicted and your BB will never leave your side.
    10-21-07 02:25 PM
    I have Verizon and it is $45 a month(I think) for unlimited. I would recommend the unlimited plan because you, like the rest of us, will become addicted and your BB will never leave your side.
    You can also get a 10MB data plan for 24.99 if you add it on to a voice plan. That is what I have and I have never gone over.
    10-21-07 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD