If this is not the right thread, then I am sure they will move it, but I just have to gush about how happy I am with the new back cover for my BB Pearl. I was really not happy with how muffled the sound was, and it was suggested in here that I check out bbden and get one of the OEM back covers--well it arrived today and what a difference!

For all of you who find your BB Pearls sound too muffled, even when on loud, I'm telling ya, that cover is the way to go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-07 01:11 PM
    I think your post is okay here. Good info for newer users who are wondering the same thing you were before you got your new back cover.

Anywho, I'm glad you're having success with it, and thanks for sharing your experience with us!
    05-23-07 01:23 PM
    Glad it worked for you! From time to time, I wished that I'd kept my Pearl, even as a backup...

If this is not the right thread, then I am sure they will move it, but I just have to gush about how happy I am with the new back cover for my BB Pearl. I was really not happy with how muffled the sound was, and it was suggested in here that I check out bbden and get one of the OEM back covers--well it arrived today and what a difference!

For all of you who find your BB Pearls sound too muffled, even when on loud, I'm telling ya, that cover is the way to go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-07 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD