Hey guys,

Just got my new bb storm yesterday. man, there's a lot of stuff on here I don't know how to use yet. I have vz for service. I wish I could have just paid a little extra and got the phone w/o the email and internet usage. But oh well. It's too pricey for me, but ****. I've lost a lot of my savings already.

Question for a few users; Is the typing and internet easier to use as time goes on? There are just way too many mistakes on my typing. Half of which would be my fault. And it writes way, way too slow.
    I wish i could write as quick and effortlessly as on my ipod touch. Thats what I was thinking of when I got this phone. Internet's a pain to use also so far. Too much zoom in and out. pages take forever to load.
    Having second thoughts guys about my expensive purchase.
    05-07-09 07:41 PM
    Hey guys,

Just got my new bb storm yesterday. man, there's a lot of stuff on here I don't know how to use yet. I have vz for service. I wish I could have just paid a little extra and got the phone w/o the email and internet usage. But oh well. It's too pricey for me, but ****. I've lost a lot of my savings already.

Question for a few users; Is the typing and internet easier to use as time goes on? There are just way too many mistakes on my typing. Half of which would be my fault. And it writes way, way too slow.
    I wish i could write as quick and effortlessly as on my ipod touch. Thats what I was thinking of when I got this phone. Internet's a pain to use also so far. Too much zoom in and out. pages take forever to load.
    Having second thoughts guys about my expensive purchase.
    It gets much better once you've upgraded you're OS. Both internet speed and typing get much, much better.
    05-07-09 07:45 PM
    It will get easier, and is a great phone. If you want to learn more about your phone, and blackberries in general, check out the 101 lecture series.
    And as mentioned an OS update may help.

BUT, it will NEVER act like an iPod / iPhone. If you want a device that acts like an iPod, get an iPhone.

That being said, welcome to the forums and (assuming you don't return the phone) welcome to your new addiction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD