Hi everyone,

I have just had my first Blackberry delivered - Curve 8900 and I love it!

I have been using the iPhone for the last year so I am trying to get used to having keys to type with again!

I have been wanting one for AGES and I'm so pleased I now have it BUT I just don't know where to start! No-one else I know has a Blackberry (Don't worry - I will be converting them!) so I haven't got anyone to ask for help!

So... I have taken it out of the box, it's now fully charged and I have set up my e-mail account.

What's next?? Where can I find Apps? What cool things can you suggest for me?

TIA

Fitzy1888
    06-18-09 07:30 AM
    First, Welcome Aboard

See my sig below and attend the class.

I'll give you a week and Im pretty sure you will be addicted with your Javelin
    06-18-09 08:47 AM
    Welcome and congrats!!
    For apps you can download blackberry app world at
    www(dot)blackberry(dot)com/appworld/download
    right from your device browser.

Or, you can download the crackberry app store at www(dot)m.crackberry(dot)com and click on "install client" ... in both apps you will find reviews and ratings, as well free and payware apps.
    Be sure to read the BlackBerry 101 how to lecture series as you will learn a great deal on how to use your 8900 ... once you go black, you never go back!
    06-18-09 08:01 PM
    Congrats on the 8900 - you're gonna lurve your Curve!! Welcome to the fold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:04 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have just had my first Blackberry delivered - Curve 8900 and I love it!

I have been using the iPhone for the last year so I am trying to get used to having keys to type with again!

I have been wanting one for AGES and I'm so pleased I now have it BUT I just don't know where to start! No-one else I know has a Blackberry (Don't worry - I will be converting them!) so I haven't got anyone to ask for help!

So... I have taken it out of the box, it's now fully charged and I have set up my e-mail account.

What's next?? Where can I find Apps? What cool things can you suggest for me?

TIA

Fitzy1888
    Hope you don't have any plans for the weekend. If you're like the rest of us, you'll be playing with that phone all weekend. It's very addicting and hard to put down.

QuickLaunch is a terrific application and a must-have for the Blackberry 8900. You can easily download it from none other than Crackberry.

Have fun...
    06-20-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD