hello I just want to introduce my self as I've just gotten into the world of blackberry for the first time with the KEYone (I know i'm late) as I'm tired of typing random letters on virtual keyboards.. this will be my secondary device when I need to type out lots of stuff so I'm gonna give the KEYone a try! I was originally thinking of getting the Priv because I really love the design of that device but with the battery draining CPU, no support for at least Android 7.0 and wanting something small and portable for typing out on I just went for a brand new KEYone from Ebay... hopefully I did good but I still wish for a Priv 2

hope to ask many questions here and get to know you all

Whitieiii/Austin
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-06-19 07:33 PM
    Hi whitieiii! I don’t have a KEYᴼᴺᴱ but I have the all-Touch variant - the Motion. Feel free to explore threads here about BlackBerry Android. And welcome to BlackBerry!
    whitieiii likes this.
    03-07-19 12:25 AM
    thank you! I hope to do some heavy customization! I am having harder and harder time typing on my S8 even in landscape mode and hope this solves my problems when I'm needing to do some series typing
    03-07-19 12:34 AM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums. There are plenty of folks who can answer any questions you might have on your KeyOne.
    03-10-19 05:40 PM
    I really enjoy typing on my KEYone! Be sure to give yourself time to get used to typing on yours. The more you type the better you get, like a musician learning a new instrument.
    03-17-19 03:48 PM