Yeah, I'm that talented!

Yo, I'm Meli, and I've finally graduated from kiddie sliders to a big kid phone! Apparently the older you get the more stuff you need at your fingertips. But I've already messed my crackberry up. So I'm here to say hello and help!

Hello!

Help?!!

You know the thing where you make folders? Yeah, I totally thought that would be this fantastic way to organize the desktop so I made one folder for shopping and another for set-up stuff. Stuck everything away in those folders. Click on folder. NOTHING! Then I surfed around in here for a little while and found out that those folders are not, in fact, what I thought they were. One suggestion was to change your theme to get all the icons back and reorganize. Problem? The thing you go to and change your themes is *drumroll*... in one of the folders! I'm at a loss. All of my set-up stuff is hidden. Suggestions?

Thanks and hello again!
    10-26-08 11:08 PM
    Menu > Show All.
    10-26-08 11:11 PM
    If only it were that easy. The icons aren't hidden in these folders like.. I hid them or something. I apparently put actual icons into folders and icons aren't suppose to go in them, so it's all messed up. I'm operating a curve 8300. When I get into the folder, it won't even give me a hide or unhide option, just switch application. But thanks for trying!
    10-26-08 11:16 PM
    Right you wouldn't get an option to unhide while in a folder. Only from the apps home screen. Also have you tried a battery pull?
    10-26-08 11:18 PM
    It's okay! Yeah, I tried it from the apps home screen and that didn't help either. I'll try a battery pull and update if that doesn't work. Thanks! Hopefully this darn thing will survive the night.
    10-26-08 11:21 PM
    Never fear, eakeller is here! Here's what you do:

1) hit the green phone button to go to the phone screen
    2) push the menu button and select Options
    3) flip the "Dial from Home Screen" selection to "No"
    4) back out and save your changes
    5) go to your home screen
    6) hit "o" for Options
    7) change your theme and pray

Good luck,
    -Eric
    10-26-08 11:41 PM