I had my 2 year upgrade and decided to get a Curve 8320. I absolutely love it and have been running down my battery so fast! I bought some extra batteries but it's so hard to get my hard case off. Anyone interested in 2 OEM batteries? Haha. I look forward to learning more on here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 01:32 PM
    Welcome to the CB family and CONGRATS on your new Curve!!!

11-15-08 03:11 PM
    Congrats on the curve.
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-15-08 03:13 PM
    Your curve can do wifi of course, here's some good stuff on the subject http://forums.crackberry.com/f65/

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 04:05 PM
    Grats on your new phone, I just got a curve 8310 and i'm lovin it, enjoy!
    11-15-08 04:15 PM
    And we look forward to you learning more as well... welcome to the party!
    11-15-08 07:08 PM
    Welcome to CB!

My first addiction was the 8320, great phone.

When I switched carriers (for better coverage), I had to switch phones, and I now have the 8330, which is also an excellent phone.

Enjoy your addiction
    11-15-08 07:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

11-15-08 09:22 PM
    Congrats with your new curve...pm me with a price if you want to sell a bat and I'll think about it.
    11-15-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD