Hi!

I just got a BB Curve 8310, and I love it so far, but right now, I have stumbled across a few things that I haven't been able to find answers to.

1) My browser doesn't seem to have a Go To function, there is no "Go To" in the Menu, and it doesn't do anything when I press "g." I can't seem to find a fix to it.

2) I want to download AIM for my BB, went to www. blackberry.com/aim and it gave me something about javascript support, I changed that in the browser options, went back to www. blackberry.com/aim and its still telling me that I don't have javascript enabled... Huh?

Those are my only two big questions for now, if you guys could answer them that'd be great! And thank you for having such a great community for BB owners!
    08-24-08 04:40 PM
    Are you sure your in the browser not the media net or whatever it is called? I did that a few times!
    08-24-08 06:08 PM
    I go to the application called "Browser" so I'd hope that's the correct one. I can get to google and paypal and all that in it, there's just no Go To function.
    08-24-08 06:10 PM
    Click on shop tones or something media net and hit end then try browser.
    08-24-08 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD