Hey, y'all. I just got my first Blackberry about three weeks ago. I never understood the whole crackberry thing until I got mine (it's just a dang phone... losers...), and now that I have, I honestly can't see ever buying anything else. I'm a grad student, researcher, and writer, so I use digital libraries extensively, and to be able to carry around hundreds of PDFs, word docs, and PowerPoint presentations (that I can edit) has made a world of difference. Before, I ALWAYS took one of my notebook computers with me everywhere, in case I needed to do quick research or look over something I was working on. Now, I leave my computers at home unless it's an overnight trip, because I can pull out my BB and get what I need. That in addition to the email, internet stuff, etc. etc. makes it one of the most useful things I own. Can't live without it now.

Anyhow, nobody probably cares, so... sorry for all that. I just can't believe how much a cellphone can change a guy's daily routine, but it sure has for me. I think people who don't use BB just don't 'get' all the fuss. I do now. Looking forward to using this site to increase my BB proficiency! Thanks so much for this valuable resource!

Sam
    02-27-09 12:52 PM
    Your right. nobody does care... Joking. They're perfect for students . Got the mobile msn working to keep up with everyone when I'm busy. The internet runs faster than my computer does half the time . Enjoy your phone and welcome to the site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:02 PM
    Isn't it Awesome!?
    02-27-09 01:04 PM
    Hi Sam and welcome to crackberry! Use this link for some great info for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-27-09 01:09 PM
    Isn't it Awesome!?
    Heck, yeah. The best part is that I get to laugh at my friends who think their iphone is something special.
    02-27-09 02:31 PM
    Your right. nobody does care... Joking. They're perfect for students . Got the mobile msn working to keep up with everyone when I'm busy. The internet runs faster than my computer does half the time . Enjoy your phone and welcome to the site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I use msn mobile, too. It's freaking awesome. I'm with you on the internet thing, too... sometimes I look stuff up on my BB instead of my computer, just because I can.
    02-27-09 02:32 PM
    Hi Sam and welcome to crackberry! Use this link for some great info for newbies.
    Thanks so much! I'll start digging into this.
    02-27-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD