Hello!!! I just got my first blackberry a few days ago. I was having a tough time deciding between the storm and the curve, but after playing with both devices for awhile I decided on the curve. I know it's an ancient device now, but it felt awesome in my hands and will be the first blackberry I've ever owned, so I figured I will give it a shot. I was hoping to wait for the bold to come to verizon, but verizon's release dates are never accurate and I needed a phone now.

Well, now back to trying to figure out how to use it
    02-15-09 11:47 AM
    Curve is an amazing phone. Enjoy it and the site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 11:54 AM
    Wow, smart choice! I'm in the same boat (but up for New Every 2 in 8 days) and I'm planning on getting the Storm even though I might have to eat $35 to return it for the Curve anyway, just can't resist trying it!

Congrats and enjoy your new toy!
    02-16-09 09:53 AM

The curve is strong in you.

Best decision I ever made was switching to the curve 8310 (red) Every phone I have owned has been red. Except for the HTC mogul and Moto Q9C. Never going back to windows based phones or any other phones.
    Last edited by AGreenGiant; 02-16-09 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
    02-16-09 12:49 PM
    welcome to CB and welcome to the curve. I love mine...
    My best advice for figuring out all the cool ways to use your new Curve is to hit up BB101.. the link is in my signature. BB101 saved me when I first got my Curve!!!!!!!!!
    02-16-09 12:59 PM
    The good ole Curve...I remember when I had one...enjoy the addiction
    02-16-09 01:02 PM
    Welcome to the fam, trust, things will never be the same from now on, the addiction has begun. lol
    02-16-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD