I enabled javascript on my 8320, but now when I try to access certain links on my school's website, such as student account and Blackboard, absolutely nothing happens. No message, no progress bar at the bottom-nothing. Anything else I can do, cause the only reason I got this phone was so I could do my class reading on the train to school, and my old phone couldn't support the files.
    11-01-08 04:35 PM
    Sometimes the native browser gives me problems but opera mini works well for most applications. Have you tried it?
    11-01-08 04:52 PM
    I enabled javascript on my 8320, but now when I try to access certain links on my school's website, such as student account and Blackboard, absolutely nothing happens. No message, no progress bar at the bottom-nothing. Anything else I can do, cause the only reason I got this phone was so I could do my class reading on the train to school, and my old phone couldn't support the files.
    I don't believe the stock browser supports some sites of that nature, try Opera.
    11-01-08 04:56 PM
    Tmobile is having conjesting issues today. Says it will affect cerrtain things on the phones. When they fix the issue call them let them know ans get ur free minutes for inconvenience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD