Hey everybody...how r U today?

well i need to know if anyone has heard that you can not use a free MSN account to receive e-mail on a blackberry? The Verizon support is telling me this, which sound like a crock and I'm looking for more support .
    01-06-08 04:44 PM
    You can't use most Hotmail accounts with BB. It is a limitation Microsoft has placed on it. You must upgrade to Hotmail Plus.

Some older free Hotmail accounts do work, and no one has been able to determine what the cut-off is that they don't work. Many older accounts were grandfathered in and allowed to work.
    01-06-08 04:47 PM
    Msn is horrible anyway. Switch to google or yahoo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 11:44 PM
    probably won't get more support. you have to pay to play with msn.
    01-07-08 10:59 AM
    Msn is horrible anyway. Switch to google or yahoo.
    i agree with this one.
    but get Gmail its better for keeping out spam.
    01-07-08 12:14 PM
    Gmail is great about spam. Yahoo is very compatible with BB emails and has come out with a newer interface similar to MS Outlook.

H
    01-07-08 04:38 PM
    You can't use most Hotmail accounts with BB. It is a limitation Microsoft has placed on it. You must upgrade to Hotmail Plus.

Some older free Hotmail accounts do work, and no one has been able to determine what the cut-off is that they don't work. Many older accounts were grandfathered in and allowed to work.
    If you had your hotmail account since at least 2000,you will get grandfathered in,other than that, like jsanders sez,you have to upgrade to hotmail plus
    01-07-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD