Hey there crackberry world! Today I ditched my iPhone 3G for a shiny, sexy new Blackberry Bold. I couldn't be happier right now, and I sure hope it lasts!!!

I am a die-hard mac fan, and was fairly happy with my first generation iPhone. However, my needs have changed, and the iPhone didn't grow with me. I tried the 3G, got it the day it came out, but got sick of having to scale back my usage to suit its crashing schedule.

This evening I've just been messing with settings and getting sweet ringtones and wallpapers from this site, and already I am in love. The blackberry is so intuitive and yet doesn't compromise on power. I'm so excited to get to know this little darling!

Anyways, just thought I should formally introduce myself. I look forward to reading the forums and learning all about my new crush.
    11-12-08 10:56 PM
    Welcome to the BlackBerry Side. I've played with my friends iPhones and I wasn't impressed. I had been wanting a PDA phone for a while I was lookin at a Moto Q but my carrier dicontinued it. I scored a Pearl on eBay cheap and I love it. I was hooked from the first day. My wife complained because I stayed up a week straight playin with my new phone until I memorized the qwerty key layout on the pearl.
    11-12-08 11:05 PM
    The Bold is a sexy phone isn't it. Welcome to Crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 01:26 AM
    Welcome to cb !

11-13-08 01:46 AM
    If your gonna ditch an Iphone for a Blackberry then the BOLD is the way to go.. I had one in my possession for a few days and ended up selling it because I am waiting for the Storm =) But if I was an AT&T Customer I def would of kept it, good choice and welcome to wonderful world of Berry!
    11-13-08 01:55 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-13-08 06:25 AM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-13-08 08:29 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-14-08 05:21 AM
    Hello and welcome.
    11-15-08 02:39 AM
    Welcome to CB!