Hello everyone,

Today I made the switch from my Iphone to the Bold and I must say I'm in love with this device. This is the first blackberry phone for me and I must say I doubt it will be my last. I do have one question though. I used the blackberry media manager for my music but It's not showing on my bold. It just tells me scanning but nothing happens. Could anyone tell me how to get this to work.

Thank's
    12-04-08 10:44 PM
    good that you seen the light ...lol
    welcome to crackberry.com the best site to help with your addiction
    12-05-08 12:21 AM
    Good choice! I made that same switch not too long ago. 2g iPhone to the Bold. Don't get me wrong, I thought the iPhone was cool, for what it was. But I absolutely LOVE the Bold. I see you're starting to feel the same way. Welcome to CB and enjoy BB! You'll never go back! (At least I know I won't)
    12-05-08 08:20 AM
    I made the switch from my Curve to the IPhone when it came out... After a while of using the IPhone just seemed to have lost its hype ....

Back to a bold and I must say that I'm very impressed ...

Dont think I will ever go off my Blackberry again, with the IPhone even with the improvements I never felt as connected as I do with my Blackberry...
    12-05-08 08:28 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB. I never use the media manager in the DM.... I like to drag and drop onto my mem card. Do you have that option??
    12-05-08 08:38 AM
    congrats on your choice. welcome to cb!
    12-05-08 08:38 AM
    Hello everyone,

Today I made the switch from my Iphone to the Bold and I must say I'm in love with this device. This is the first blackberry phone for me and I must say I doubt it will be my last. I do have one question though. I used the blackberry media manager for my music but It's not showing on my bold. It just tells me scanning but nothing happens. Could anyone tell me how to get this to work.

Thank's
    Welcome to BB! I also do not use the media manager. Dragging and dropping is so much easier for me. Enable mass storage mode on your memory card, plug into your computer and you're good!
    12-05-08 06:25 PM
    12-05-08 08:14 PM
    To be honest, I'm a dragger and a dropper myself. Though if you search around lot's of chatter on the subject.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    12-06-08 02:09 AM
    Welcome aboard!
    12-06-08 02:11 AM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    12-07-08 01:26 AM
    congrats on your bold and welcome to crack
    12-07-08 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD