Hey everyone!

I'm a newbie here on Crackberry, it's been very informative since I've gotten my Bold this past Friday. My phone history has been pretty vague. My old job had me use a Blackberry for a few months prior to my departure and those gave me a bad taste in my mouth with Blackberry's.

Instead of the Curve, they got us Blackberry 7250's (This was about 14 months ago, max). After that failed me, I was given a 7100i, which wasn't horrible, but considering pre-blackberry we were running windows mobile, it was a big change.

I have had a personal iPhone for 1.5-2 years now, and have never been completely happy with it. I hated the fact I couldn't run apps behind each other, instant messengers disconnected all the time, and email was rarely on time.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back to Blackberry now, and with the Blackberry Bold I'm very happy.

Hopefully with my Photoshop, Web development history and a background of always wanting to know more stuff then I should, I can attempt to make some themes for this bad boy.

Sorry for the rambling, just happy to be here.

- Justin
    11-26-08 10:48 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Also,
    Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 11:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-26-08 11:19 PM
    Welcome to CB and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

11-27-08 08:13 AM
    Welcome to the CB! I'm sure you'll love your Bold! Congrats!

11-27-08 10:04 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-27-08 08:25 PM
    congrats on getting the bold and if you want to start making a theme with the new dodge challenger included in it i'm sure i wouldn't be offended.
    11-27-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD