Hello, all. Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. My name is...nah, on second thought, just call me Quanta. :P

For the longest time, I've been sort of "anti-BlackBerry", seeing them more as tools for workaholics to virtually chain themselves (and presumably their co-workers) to their desks. Based on that, I swore I'd never get one.

Then I got one as a sort of gift (hey, you can't beat free). So I started to play around with it a bit, and found that I absolutely love the thing. Imagine my surprise.

With that all said, I do have a couple of questions:

1) Where can I find gaming skins for this thing? Am I best off getting a custom skin, or is there any site that's dedicated to making game-related skins (for consoles, phones, or anything, for that matter)?

2) Is there any information out there about game development for the BlackBerry? I haven't really found any.

Thanks for listening.
    11-05-08 08:03 AM
    I found some vinal skins on eBay don't know if any were gaming skins but sure you could email them and get anything made sinse they got the pattern for a BB but if you want a silicone game skin good luck and then message me as to where they at.
    11-05-08 09:54 AM
    I don't know much about gaming, but you could try searching the website. Welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 02:07 PM
    There's developer thread forums here on CB if that's what you're looking for. Welcome to CB - sorry you waited so long - it's the best phone EVER. I too learned the hard way! :-)
    11-05-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD