I bought a red, 8310 in June, and I love it. I've tested out the iPhone, it's just not what I want. I heard about this site through Google's search engine when I was experiencing a problem with my phone. It seems to "freeze up" and have the loading hourglass in the middle of the screen. The only way I could seem to fix it was take the battery and sim card out, wait 20 minutes, put it back in and wait another 10 minutes for the thing to respond and start working again. x_x What a pain in the ***.

I don't know a lot about the Curve, I'm still kind of learning about it. I would love to get an in-depth understanding of it, and customize it, possibly mod it. So, that is why I am here. To deck-out my phone. Haha.

There seems to be a few questions I have that I can't answer myself, so I shall post here:

• How do I change the tone for MMS/SMS messages?
    • I can't seem to get any files to save to the microSD, how do I set my phone to read/copy/write to it?
    • Where can I find legit themes for my phone?
    08-26-08 01:52 AM
    profiles/advanced/the profile of choice/sms or mms
    08-26-08 02:11 AM
    oh and welcome to cb you will find that you will stay on this site all the time.
    08-26-08 02:12 AM
    Haha, thank you for the welcome, and the "how-to". I just got done setting up the profile. xD

Edit: Is there a way to "lock" my phone automatically, without having to manual push the lock button? Because I would like to carry my phone in my pocket..
    Last edited by MitsuviKz; 08-26-08 at 02:54 AM.
    08-26-08 02:21 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!!

Yes you can have the phone automatically locked under the options menu and then under security options...

Under the general settings there is an option for the security timeout where u can choose how long before ur phone locks.
    08-26-08 10:50 AM
    • How do I change the tone for MMS/SMS messages?
    • I can't seem to get any files to save to the microSD, how do I set my phone to read/copy/write to it?
    • Where can I find legit themes for my phone?
    Welcome to CB!!!

I think the first question has been answered.
    You can only save media to the card - music, photos, ringtones, movies, etc. - not files or programs
    You can find themes here at CB up under the Downloads & Tools section.

Enjoy!!!!
    08-26-08 10:52 AM
    Welcome to the famly. I think all questions have been answered but if you have more just ask.
    08-26-08 10:56 AM
    Is there a way for the keyboard to lock itself, oh, let's say after 30 seconds?
    10-12-08 10:25 AM
    Is there a way for the keyboard to lock itself, oh, let's say after 30 seconds?

Options --> Security Options --> General Settings --> Change security timeout after setting a password.

Keep in mind if you forget the password, you have 10 attempts and then your device is wiped.

Duvi
    10-12-08 11:36 AM
    [*]I can't seem to get any files to save to the microSD, how do I set my phone to read/copy/write to it?[*]Where can I find legit themes for my phone?[/LIST]

<*> You should be able to save files to your SD card. Use this thread, fourth post down to see how and where to save it.

<*> Aside from Crackberry, use Google. Popular ones that I've used as well is BerryReview & Themes4BB.

Duvi
    10-12-08 11:48 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-12-08 04:17 PM
    Welcome to crackberry....there's a wealth of knowledge here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 04:32 PM
    Welcome to crack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 04:34 PM
    welcome to cb
    10-12-08 06:18 PM
    welcome to cb!
    10-13-08 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD