Hello All!

I am a newbie to the Crackberry family and am looking to get some really good advice and info from you all.

I am a Verizon Wireless customer (mostly because the coverage and service is second to none) and I will be getting a Blackberry 8830 on Wednesday June 20th and I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!
    I am finally ridding myself of my Motorola Q. It was a good idea at the time, but unfortunately it has proven a great disappointment for me. Mostly because of the poor battery life and the constant freezing. It is also very difficult to get a good source for IMs on it.

I had a BB 8700 with TMobile and unfortunately I cracked the screen on it by closing it up in my car door and due to an inexplicable circumstance I was unable to get a replacement and have been going through BB withdrawals ever since! So now I am about to be a BB owner again, this time through Verizon, and am looking to find from everyone what I should expect, what steps I should take upon first receiving my BB and any other info you all can provide.

I am huge on text messaging, email, IM and pics so I am open to all advice!

Thanks so much and I am glad to be a part!

ILuvGadgets!
    06-16-07 10:24 PM
    I would do a lot of reading on here about the 8830. Check the forum. GPS seems to be a very sore subject...

If you need a multi-purpose IM application, then JiveTalk is it!
    06-17-07 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD