With a title like that, the rest of this will be very anti-climatic.

While I'm new to CB, I'm not new to the BB world. I got my first one about 5-6 years ago, used it through early 2008, and as the proud Apple fanboy that I am I switched to an iPhone for about a year. Well, I'm back to the BB. I don't think I need to start a new thread comparing the 2, I haven't even searched but I'm sure there's at least a dozen buried on here.. I loved the iPhone and my decision to switch back to a BB was 90% financial. (I sold my iphone and made enough to pay for my BB data plan for over a year, so it was sort of a no-brainer).

Anyway, in my previous BB life, I spent most of my forum time on "the other site", I was fairly regular there for a while, but after having been away and going back to look at it, I just don't like it. So hopefully I can make this my new home.. I've been lurking for a few days already, and will start some posting, Mostly in the Pearl, Mac and social PIN'ing forums. Feel free to IM or PIN me.

Anyway, for the 6 of you that read through this far.. Hi!!
    03-12-09 09:33 AM
    welcome back and to cb!
    03-12-09 10:34 AM
    Ha welcome to back to the BB side. Any questions, PIN me.. I seem to get 15 PINs a day with people asking questions.. so what's one more :P
    03-12-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD