I reside in the states and i have been trying to add my cuzin in UK on my BB messenger becuz she has a BB (on the T-Mobile uk) but since i added her a week ago its been pending since. I asked her to add me instead and its just pending on her side but i dont even get the request!!!!
    04-05-09 10:17 AM
    First of all you both have data plans right? I see this asked even when one party doesn't have a data plan. This is happening to a lot of ppl and myself along with others on here will tell you the same thing. Take the pin number of the person you wanna add and copy it into your address book. Once you do that delete the invite on bbm and resend looking them up from your address book. If you've already tried this then I would try sending a pin to pin message to that person to see if they receive it. Then you can go from there...
    04-05-09 10:27 AM
    i tried all that. She says she has the Data plan on hers and me being on Verizon You sure know i have that data plan LOL..But yeah i added her pin into my contacts n resent about 4 times..Someone also told me i could send through Device Email...She doesnt have one but she sent me the email, still pending, would the email thing work if only i have the email but she doesnt?
    04-05-09 10:30 AM