I want to import a picture from my computer to my BB and have it be my screen saver.... How do I do this?

I know how to assign pictures to contacts via outlook but do not remember how to get a picture from computer to BB.

Thanks
    08-15-08 06:34 PM
    Drag and drop from your pc to your berry in mass storage mode,
    Pics folder on your card, if no card move it using roxio in desktop manager, I usually put my wallpapers in the pic file on the phone instead of leaving them on my card.
    GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 07:08 PM
    Or you can email it to yourself & choose to save the image to your media card from your BB.
    08-15-08 07:10 PM
    Thanks - not sure how to put my BB in mass storage mode. When I open up the media manager, it does not allow me to import the picture from my computer.
    08-15-08 07:20 PM
    Options > advanced options > media card, turn mass storage on, media card support on and auto enable mass storage when connected to yes.

Plug in BB to pc and use it as a removable drive.

08-15-08 07:34 PM
    Once you've done all that, go to Media and find your photo (or any photo or picture), click Options, and select "Set As Home Screen Image." (If it's not the right size, the easy fix is to tweak it with the Zoom until it looks good to you.)
    08-15-08 07:38 PM
    Even better, use the crackberry.com wallpaper maker

08-15-08 07:41 PM
    you have gotten the help you need but anyway welcome to cb and enjoy the adiction
    08-15-08 08:58 PM
    You guys are fantastic, way to bring a new member up to speed.

Simple answer, view the picture, use Menu / Set as Home Screen.

Welcome to CrackBerry

08-15-08 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD