i just got my first blackberry about a month ago, and recently discovered crackberry and am starting to wonder what's more addictive: the phone or the forums.

but i digress...

being new to the world of blackberries and having minimal experience with online forums, i had a couple questions about posting images to the forum.

1. do i have to set up a photobucket (or other similar service) to post images in the forum?

2. can i post pictures from my phone via wap or another way?

thank you in advance...well maybe not because the answer will only fuel my addiction
    01-14-09 11:59 AM
    You can do both, set up a photobucket account to host your images, then use the search tool here as there is a few threads on how to post images on WAP...
    01-14-09 12:01 PM
    1. Yes, setup a photobucket or something similar.
    2. Yes, you can post pictures, via a photobucket, flickr mobile app.

To actually post the image, after you have uploaded the photo to a particular site, for me I use photobucket, I just hover the mouse over the image, then there are four links to chose from. Copy the "Direct Link" image, then once in the forums, when you are in a thread, there is a little square icon with a moutain and a sun, click that, then paste the url in the box.
    I believe this can be done from phone too, via copy/paste.
    Hope this answers your question.
    01-14-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD