Ever since i got my blackberry, every other 3 days, the loading icon appears for ever. One time it took 3 minutes to go to the home screen and i wasn't even running any other programs or applications. Every time i do this i have to take out the battery and so this takes another 5mins to load the whole bb. Then everytime i switch profiles (from vibrate to normal) all of my calls get erased. I hate this because sometimes i miss a call and i click on it, then the call log is blank, and so people get pissed off at me for missing their phone calls when i dont even know who called me . . . . . . someone please help ????????????
    08-15-07 10:48 PM
    Sounds like a memory issue to me! Try a battery pull. It will only temporarily help...
    08-16-07 06:33 AM
    you may need to delete some unused themes or applications. go to options/status and check and see how much memory you have available. do you have a micoSD installed?
    08-16-07 10:41 AM
    Miguel,

If the problem doesn't get resolved, I would call your carrier and perhaps they will do an exchange. If they feel the device is defective, they should honor an exchange or at the very least give you instructions in how to correct the problem.

So sorry you are having difficulties with your BB.

Gia
    08-16-07 10:44 AM
    Have you checked things like you Advanced Option? Hae you Upgraded Your OS?
    08-16-07 02:07 PM
    how do you upgrade your os?
    08-16-07 05:49 PM
    Doth thine eyes deceive me? Did u type you're not liking your berry? I'm going to cry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-07 06:17 PM
    Please don't give up on BB. Problems like this are usually isolated to few devices and can be resolved (even if it means getting a new BB). BB is one of the most stable devices you will ever use.

Mac : BlackBerry :: PC : Windows Mobile
    or something like that....
    08-16-07 07:37 PM
    Clear your logs with ALT + LGLG, run App Loader and remove all unnecessary language support, remove PTT and any other apps you don't want. Upgrade your OS to the latest version. A lot of people like the Optus, and there is also a new Vodaphone version (works on AT&T), v4.2.2.265.
    08-17-07 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD