what is tethering? and can i use my bb as a modem for my mac?
    12-13-07 04:04 PM
    Tethering is using your BB as a modem for your computer. I don't know specifically about Mac, but it should work. If you search the forums, you should find what you need. I know I've seen posts about it quite often.
    12-13-07 04:15 PM
    And there is no such thing as a stupid question. (but always search first) lol
    12-13-07 04:17 PM
    welcome to the crack....

and I second the search suggestion...

-db
    12-13-07 05:18 PM
    Thank you for the reassurance...so far...I've learned to put videos on my bb...and get ebooks...and watch streams from blueapple....I am so in love with my bb...I don't know what I ever did without it!!
    12-13-07 05:42 PM
    Welcome to CB, enjoy your staty!!, I don't have a mac so can't help you there.
    12-13-07 06:19 PM
    With a mac, you can use the bluetooth feature to connect it as a modem.

This is the site I used to set it up on my Macbook:
    "How do I use my Blackberry Pearl as a bluetooth modem with a Mac?" from the Ask Dave Taylor! Tech Support Blog

Although that site specifically talks about the pearl, it works for my 8800, so it should work with your Curve.
    Welcome to crackberry and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    12-14-07 12:15 AM
    Sounds like you are on the right track! You certainly came to the right place - this place is awesome!!! Good luck!
    12-18-07 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD