I'm a Newbie and proud of it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 06:57 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Be sure to check the BBHelp tab at the top of the page. It's got everything you need to get a good start.
    BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 07:04 AM
    Welcome! Is this your first BlackBerry? The BB 101 series is a great place to start.

BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 07:35 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. +1 on the BB101 forums. That series gets many people off to a running start. Enjoy.
    BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 09:36 AM
    Welcome BBII! Also if you have any questions or problems just let us know the experts here at CrackBerry.com are always glad to help.
    BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 09:45 AM
    Thanks ya'll. Hopefully I wont get to addicted.

Is this your first BlackBerry?
    I had the Tour when that first came out last year and that was a flop, so of course I got the iPhone until the newness wore off. Now I think I'm sticking with BB. I told my wife that her iPhone is like an automatic car and my BB is like a standard (stick shift). I like that.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-14-10 10:01 AM
    I'm a Newbie and proud of it!

Love the post.

Welcome dude. And i cant believe you have a thank only 6 posts in. Gratz.
    BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 10:01 AM
    Love the post.

Welcome dude. And i cant believe you have a thank only 6 posts in. Gratz.
    Yea that WAS a great analogy!
    BBII likes this.
    12-14-10 12:48 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Fam, Blackberry 2! (total guess on the meaning of your name)

As PK said, If you have any questions and can't find answers, don't hesitate to ask! See ya around the forum.
    12-14-10 03:39 PM
    Well since a few of you are Mods, I have a question. Can you delete your own post after you post it? I'm on my BB right now and checked the default view also but can't figure it out.

...And Spiral, I chose BBII cause everything else I tried was taken lol. It's sorrta part of my name and I guess Blackberry too although wasn't my intent at the moment.

Thanks again all

12-15-10 07:08 AM
    Well since a few of you are Mods, I have a question. Can you delete your own post after you post it? I'm on my BB right now and checked the default view also but can't figure it out.

...And Spiral, I chose BBII cause everything else I tried was taken lol. It's sorrta part of my name and I guess Blackberry too although wasn't my intent at the moment.

Thanks again all

Yes you can delete your own posts, but not in they start a thread. (I believe) HOWEVER, just ask a mod and we can delete a thread for you. You just click on Edit and there should be a delete option.
    12-15-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD